We believe in offering a personalized touch to your auto repair experience
There are only three Auto Repair shops in the Vancouver Metro to have earned the ASE Blue Seal of Excellence certification. Ron’s Automotive – Hazel Dell and Ron’s Automotive – Cascade Park are two of them. In 1972 The National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) was established as an independent, non-profit organization, working to improve the quality of vehicle repair and service by testing and certifying repair and service professionals.. Today their Blue Seal of Excellence Recognition Program is considered the top credential for the industry.
ASE offers ongoing training and testing to help auto techs stay up to date on the newest automotive technologies and federal regulations for the industry. There are now more than 300,000 professionals across the country who have earned ASE Certifications.
The only national, industry-wide credential for automotive service professionals. ASE assists the public in identifying local quality auto repair service. This benefit to the public has expanded beyond its use by car owners to include shop owners looking to hire competent, automotive professionals and the automotive technicians themselves who can now be recognized for their dedication, training and knowledge in areas of auto repair.
Those shops that wish to demonstrate their commitment to superior service have the option to apply for the Blue Seal of Excellence program. Across the country, there are nearly 1,500 automotive repair shops where the majority of staff are ASE certified. However among other requirements the stringent guidelines to earn a Blue Seal Award require 75% of the mechanics be ASE certified in the areas of service that the shop offers, with at least one ASE certified tech in each department. Ongoing testing is required to maintain certification.
At Ron’s we are very proud of our ASE certified staff and invite you to meet them
- Ray Ewert: Service Consultant/Operation Manager
- Aaron Hartshorn: Service Consultant
- Kevin Reed: Service Consultant
- Jim Burley: Service Consultant
- Jerome Roland – Service Consultant
- Jon Port: Service Consultant/Service Manager
- John Clark: Master Automotive Technician
- Arron Moist: Automotive Technician
- Arliss Garner: Automotive Technician
- Zachery Hazen: ASE Master Technician
- Kyle Dawson: Automotive Technician
- Eric Stimson : Technician
- Andrew Lindsey: Technician
- Adam Wiemer: ASE Certified Technician
Certified Auto Body and Paint Staff
- Pat Bristol: Estimator/Auto Body Manager
- Aaron Hartshorn: Estimator
- James Rafanan: Estimator
- Steve Moulton: Body Technician
- Thomas Russell: Body Technician
- Shawn Meyers: Painter